We are very excited that our solar project is about to begin. This project will not only save the district money, but will enable us to make a positive impact on our environment and provide a wealth of instructional opportunities for our students. Please see the notes below as well as the attached map for details on the impact to drop off and pick up of students.
A few key reminders during this time:
1. Fences go up around the large parking lot and on the hill behind the gym this Thursday, October 20, 2016. (about 8 weeks)
2. Large lot closed for parking.
3. Drop off & Pick up is as usual in the large lot. No parking while you wait.
4. Right turn only out of the large lot from 7:30-8:30am and 2:15-3:00pm.
5. We encourage carpooling and walking or riding bikes/scooters/skateboards when able to reduce traffic congestion.
Yearbook Name Stamps are on Sale Now!
If you have not already done so, remember to order your child’s namestamp for his/her yearbook! The lettering will be gold-embossed on the cover of the yearbook.
4 Great Reasons to order a namestamp:
Orders are taken until December 1. Please complete the order form and return to Room 201.
If your student is absent please contact the office to verify and provide a reason for your child's absence.
Please call (626) 852-4500
or you may click on the link below and submit the information by email.